Saturday, September 11, 2010

balik kampung

Waked up by my dad early in the morning (actually its already 10 am =.=) and told to prepare myself. Such a random decision to back hometown!

Okay! Adult's talks are alway boring to me.. So I played with a little mirror at my uncle shop and shooted something looks like this!!
This is not the only copy that I had taken... There loads more store in my hard drive=.=

She is my only cousin sis of my father side. We both sharing the same 'piggy' habit, able to sleep for extremely long hours without disturbance. But I found out today that she was better than me o.0''

Here used to be a greenly area, with coconut and mango trees during my childhood. I can still remember how my father and I hunting for spider around. According to my father, this broken house was belong to an uncle who always scold my dad on steeling his fruits(when my dad was still a child). The only way to reach here is this hand made stair case ^^

A doggie found on the playground..

No comments: