Sunday, November 28, 2010

not a working day


A rest on Sunday just try to give myself a day to adjust my mood. Reading “A cup of sunshine”, it been years I read the book since my dad bought me. The pages start to turn yellowish somehow I’m still feel like reading it over and over again… Kinda screw the first assessed dispensing practical, a reminder of I’m not improving myself these years but become worst. I become very foolishly after Form 5, sense degradation on my self-confidence, I’m not decisive like last time! Used to be a perfectionist and now someone who will not angry to herself! WAKE UP!!!!

Carrot, egg or coffee bean? My choice always the coffee bean….

SMILEY FACE is back =)

1 comment:

Chin Vent said...

WAKE UP!!!

It is always not too late to realise where and what is the problem.

Let's add oil together!!!