Friday, December 17, 2010

bye 1st sem...


The sun with its planets in chime, mark the going of time. A single day is enough to make us a little larger.

Can't believe I spent 12 weeks that fast, with new environment and friends. From primary school until the university, I feel the clock ticks with increasing velocity. Had my last class of first semester today, somehow it doesn't make up my day due to the spoilage of mood. Remember in one of my visitation, I once asked the cab driver how come the meter goes so fast. He asked me to look at the lamp post beside the road, the meter reading increased around the same pace as the cab passed by the lamp post. The lamp post is now like a pit stop of my journey, experience and knowledge increase as I pass it. Done with first semester and final is waiting for me~~

1, 2, 3, 4, 5..... The pulse beat enough, now rest. Give me the weekend to refresh myself. Lets enjoy the study break with good time management, PLAY hard STUDY hard ^^

No comments: