Monday, February 14, 2011

the 1st weekend

Its still Chinese New Year!! Steamy steamy boat and overnight at huiling's place with another 3 humans! Oh yeah, there's groups of huiling's friends attended but I forgot most of them!! o.0 guilty guilty Haha... thanks for the food and stay =) Kinda lazy to take out the bulky camera nowadays, the laziness is attacking.. rawr!!! The first time using my phone to take some photos =) and they turn out errm... still okay=.=" Don't put high expectiation, its only 5MP.

4 "aunties" in the kitchen! My blackie actually auto corrected "aunties" into "panties"!!! Thanks god didn't send it out =) *failed photo

the boat in steam..... can spot dee's favourite toufu sandwich 0.0

looks familiar right? lets see..... *another failed photo

we then headed to sunway giza for snowflake! SOYA=) but this bowl cost me RM6.90 which is quite expensive!! Its only cost RM4.90 last time =(

I think this is the only look so normal fisheye effect on dee's face o.0 others "laugh die me"!! serious!

*oppsss... the first time!! I blog in this way....

No comments: