Tuesday, March 8, 2011

routine til the fullness

I did say the sunset from the uni's tennis court is super nice =) You will be able to see the 'egg yolk' moving down, through the palm oil trees and disappear, leaving a beam of light on the sky~ Just forgive my low resolution phone camera... what i can see was actually a round shape orange-ish thingy~ but it ends up like a cloud of light =.=

i should not blame on the phone, its my skill problem! nice photos can be taken from any cameras!!! no matter how lousy it is=) sigh! got no time to explore my phone in deep since i got it 1 month ago?? Will bring my camera to the court someday~ hope it will be really really soon and the sky please be kind to me=)

Didn't know why I'm appeared super hectic this afternoon while doing the lab proforma. Maybe there's some problems occurred and left too little time for questions. I turned up super high in the lab even 'nostril blockage' was attacking me=) Guess today was the first time i do really stroke on the court on this semester?? My racquet sounds like gonna break soon as i "threw" it away while serving last week!! It was FLYING away and JUMPING on the floor~ Playing with all the un-bouncy balls did really make me run and bend and swing a lots!! Extremely tiring day and im gonna pig early=)

No comments: