Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a smiley day =)

wanna have a look of my Mr. Bean CDs collection? so bad they are not with me right now. Kind of addicted to this funny fellow during my childhood.. wopps, daddy will actually watching with me repeat and repeat and repeat-ly=) still wondering whether he was bored of it or not! haha~ Did tell daddy i like the old mini cooper but got the answer of "people have it for collection, its a waste money!"=( kinda upset when heard of this but i feel so too! However, he is so good to me and bought me a cooper car model, WEEE!!! its RED in colour!!!!

TAda~~~ did they catch your eye??
row of minis >.<

beetle~

have no idea what car is this.... picha of the day =)

this fellow is cute isn't it?? 

it was my uni charity carnival "Nottingham brings a smile" + open day on last saturday. Spent the only plus minus an hour around, saying HI to most of my friends who were volunteering....... Only the vintage cars were found to be attractive, to me?? ngmmm! yeah... since there're so much of mini coopers and beetles.. didn't really show up my interest towards them as i rushed for the bloody mapping for whole night!!! until 4am of the day!!! screw it!!!! 

end the post with this! wesley disturbing=) and this my first try on GIF... super easy to make!!  

No comments: