Monday, August 30, 2010

DIY 30 Hour Famine

This is a 'super' delayed post... 2 months of my so called 'summer break' had passed, its time to welcome the SEPTEMBER^^ Joined DIY 30 hour famine camp in Mentakab last 2 weeks?.. Lot people asked whether I was joining in KL when they knew about it, and my facial expression was just 'sigh'!!

The theme was 'LIGHT UP THEIR LIFE' for this year... Having concern on urban poverty.


"Will you feel hungry in the camp?" I think this will be question on most people mind. It will be a lie if I say its not even though there were 'soy bean' to provide us nutrients. However, we made it.. Okay, I'm not the one who with good literary grace, so I do not 'type' much..

Here a group photo..


If feel like to access more photos during the camp, can click me, me too, and don't miss me ^^

1 comment:

Z said...

ur DSLR is greattt!! xD