Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Klang Days~

Okay, I believe there have been 'decades' people didn't see me here ^^ I had joined Amazing Race organized by my klang's friend's church YM on 31st of July. Went to Subang IDP to get my IELTS result on friday, then headed to klang with Mr. Ashley. Kahling, luckily i didn't turn left on the bridge ^^ Haha.. do not need to ask whether there 'P' on my car, I'm having one at front but not back... But do not need that to recognize my car right? However I teared it down, KL pasted on her house mirror since she said will 'kena saman' (we were laughing when her brother asked why there a 'P' on the mirror??)... o.0 Ate something call 'zi hun geng' there, a dish look something like 'char kuey teow'. It just delicious ^^ Watched INCEPTION at new cinema call MBO/MOB?? (forgotten =.='') a very classy cinema i say~ Am I dreaming now? I believe I'm not~

About the amazing race, I quite surprise to meet my prefect junior at Time Square. Sorry that I don't know that installation day T_T First experience to sing 'Negaraku' front of a crowded junction near Sungai Wang^^ I'm actually stick my face on the mirror to see the Nationalgeographic magazines which were not arranged by the date!! ( I need a binocular to 'zoom') Dates were just too small~~ Its too much to say if really want to summary the whole story..


I love the free 100 plus!!


my teammate ^^

Haiz~ just stop here.. I'm gonna head to bed ^^

No comments: