Tuesday, August 31, 2010

photo frame

Boring! The only matter on my mind even there just a few days that I totally got nothing to do in my holiday. Feeling regret on the rejection of my cousin's Cameron Highland invitation. Browsing photos in my hard drive, and found out there load of photo I took in my college. "Photograph is a magic that makes a flash into forever", I don't remember where the quote come from and I got an idea to make something to put in my memory of Taylor's other than just inserted photos in a simple album.

Thank you Jon for treating me an 'esprit', I know its not a cheap beverage. Thus I got 2 glass bottles.. Okay, when someone who used to call me 'fat pig' or 'evil pig' knew I was going to make something, he asked to make one for him, as a gift. Since I got 2 bottles, enough materials and free, I had no reason to reject it =.= At first I just wanted to insert a photo inside the bottle, but it was too plain with just doing that. The small 'entrance' had made a big problem to me. Its really small and the photo surface was bit sticky? It stuck at the 'entrance'! I've get rid of it anyway^^ Thumbnails which coming with those washed photos were finally had an usage.


Here have a look of my product, the front just simply a photo... That so bad I've forgotten to take a photo of the final outcome before giving this away!


I will finish the another one when I'm feeling free ^^

No comments: